Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bend It Like.........


Alright, there really are 4 notes to be found on the 3 draw. I'm not saying that I didn't believe it, just that I wasn't sure that I would ever be able to play them. I did it today, accidentally, at just under 80 mph while passing a semi on Route 14 heading north out of L.A. It was exactly 0927 under mostly sunny skies with the barometric pressure holding steady at 30.57 millibars. As I was hitting the triple and quad bends I even actuated the turn signal with my left (non-playing) pinkie to let the truck know that I was moving back into the right lane. I was so shocked that for several seconds I drove transfixed, replaying the sequence in my head and counting the notes. Yep, definitely 4 distinct "wahs". At this point the truck driver, who was close enough to tap my bumper, gave me a couple foghorn blasts at about 130 db which broke my reverie and nearly broke my water. But as any guy with a passable 3 hole draw would do I sucked it up and very coolly sped away. Wah, wah, wah, wah!

No comments: